TOP REASONS TO CHOOSE NEOGRAFT®
- State of the art, least invasive, hair-transplants
- No stitches, staples or embarrassing linear scar
- More grafts per session compared to manual FUE
- Natural looking results, Quick recovery time
- New Technology Allows Maximum Coverage
- Patients feel little to no discomfort
- Less activity restrictions after procedure
- Pricing comparable to “Strip” procedures
ABC News Interviews Dr. Steven Parker
NeoGraft Demonstration Video
Parker Medical Group offers the newest, most advanced, and least invasive option available for Hair Restoration in our Washington, D.C. and Annapolis area locations. The NeoGraft procedure is the State of the Art procedure that allows maximum coverage and natural-looking results, without the surgical excision of a piece of scalp, resulting in a quicker recovery time and no permanent linear scar.
Unlike the old fashioned “punch grafting” technique that often produced an altered texture and unnatural straight lines (“doll hair”) appearance, or the “strip method” that leaves a permanent linear scar stretching across the entire back of the scalp, Neograft leaves a natural appearance, without a permanent linear scar.